Saturday, December 13, 2008

Tis the season to be sneezin'!










Sorry I haven't been around in awhile. Everyone has been sick! I started it off with a little cold, then Alex with ear infections, followed by Avery. Then Trace, not to be outdone, had pnemonia! Justin is following us all with the sniffles. Not much has been happening during all that except we're going through Lysol and tissues like crazy. Just some Christmas shopping here and there. I did wrap everything I've already bought. That's pretty exciting to me! Avery did come up with something pretty funny last week. She came and told me that she told Alex a secret. When I asked what it was about this is how it went:



A: Mom! I told Alex a secret!


M: Really? What was it about?


A: I can't tell you but she said "OH NO YOU DIDN'T!" and I said "OH YES I DID!"


M: (laughed till it hurt)


She added the head bob attitude and all to her story! I really need to put her in acting classes! The pictures are my attempt at making Christmas cards. It didn't work out too well. I think if they would have kissed her one more time she would have hurt them! Hope you enjoy these last few weeks till Christmas!

1 comment:

Heather Rice said...

It stinks getting sick around the holidays, yet it happens every year!

I can't hear that story about Avery and Alex enough! HAHAHAH!

You know how I do! ;)