Monday, November 3, 2008

Bye Bye October!


Avery asked me to take this picture. (can you tell?) After taking it she said, "I feel like such a woman!" Referring to her fake nails! Oh, she makes me laugh!

Nothing too interesting to report from last week. Alex did get a tooth though. She's going to look like a little bunny when the other pops up! The kids had a good time on Halloween and thankfully didn't get buckets of candy. Well, Avery did but she traded it for about 8 Twizzlers and a few packs of gummy fish. Better for Mommy's diet! Justin walked Aunt B's neighborhood with the girls, Trace ran around with a group of boys "too cool" to dress up, and I handed out candy with an adult beverage in one hand. Good times all around! Today I had the kids make their Christmas lists. That was interesting. Most everything on Trace's list is over $100. Avery's list is made up of almost all of the animal toys in the Toys R Us Big Toy Book. Alex just wanted to eat the list.
Enjoy standing in line to vote tomorrow!

1 comment:

Heather Rice said...

Avery is HILARIOUS!!!! Man, I wish I was handing out candy with an adult beverage in hand! Sounds like a great time!