Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Kinda quiet round here...



Not much has been going on lately. Well, I take that back. I've been busy but the kids haven't pulled anything worth telling on them for. I've been trying to get things around the house pretty for the holidays and trying my best to tackle the laundry monster. The monster is winning. Christmas shopping has been high on my "to do" list. I really want to finish so I can spend the school break making cookies and playing games with the kids. Justin and I celebrated our 5th anniversary on Saturday. Actually, we celebrated it in September in Disney World but we wanted to do something special the day of. But after Ann's wedding we were so whipped that our hot date was Christmas shopping, a late dinner and bed by midnight! Have fun checking out the latest pictures and maybe you'll hear from us soon. Avery can't go that long without doing or saying something note worthy!